Wednesday, July 1, 2009

TZ final portfolio 2

Solitary Figures

Traveling to Tanzania, I was impressed with the myriad of diverse habitats and terrain we encountered. I became astounded by the individual strength of each person and his or her relationship to the land. In these photos, I show both these various environments and landscapes in which man and nature share a space to the fullest. During my time in Tanzania, I derived inspirtation from both; whether it be the emblematic Baobob tree in the horizon, or a small child in the distance, there is strength to be found in each person, each environment, and each condition.


"A Red Rose Blossoms"













"Marlboro Man"















"Sea of Grass"
















"Thirst"















"Stealing a Glance Through the Dust"












1 comment:

andrew mcintyre said...

Jaime!! The picture of the bushman engulfed in smoke is my favorite! You captured one of the best moments of the trip for me and i think everyone else in that photo!