Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just thinking about the beautiful porcupine from the night game drive.
*note* I'm in love with those porcupine! I can't believe we saw them! I was going to try and not use the term "cute," but, when the one that stopped in his tracks tried to pretend he wasn't there, it was adorable. That trickster! His quills are gorgeous! I guess this just turned into a rambling session about the porcupine. It was really quite a sight to see a whole family of them! The night game drive was DEFINITELY one of my favorite days thus far. 4 cups of coffee really works wonders!
Anyway, dear Porcupine, I think your quills looked finely sharp, and I liked the way you walked! I believe Andrew, Brooke, and I each got a fine view of him.


Mr. Quills on the left, and a fine bird on the right-can't remember his species.

No comments: